Feedback on New Site

• chalove
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m really keen to hear what you think of the new site and any suggestions you have about how to improve it! This community has been a bit quiet recently and the design of it was very tired. I’m gone for a more interactive look now, easier navigation and email notifications for just about anything YOU want!

d
    Participant

Looks lots swisher than previous incarnation. Good work, Charlie!

bclark

Looking good Charlie – feels more like a social group now. I like the mobile view too.

chalove
    Keymaster

Yes, the mobile view should work on all mobile devices and even gives you a prompt to add the site to your home screen on iOS. The old site really had issues with communicating what users were doing with CompEdNet and I think the new structure has fixed this.

With all the innovation ahead of us for CfE, I hope CompEdNet can be a portal that we can all use to collaborate with others around country in a secure environment which IS user friendly ;-). Thanks for the feedback Brian and please let me know if you have any suggestions for improvements!

Charlie

Ian Simpson
    Participant

I like the site and it’s not blocked here at school! However wanted to know if only teachers can access this site – would be happy to post a few end of topic tests with answers but only if I knew that it would only be seen by other teachers!

Ian Simpson
    Participant

Brilliant – thank you – tests coming up then!

Peter W Donaldson
    Participant

Hi Charlie,
    it would be good if we could have some filtering options for the forums so that we can change the post order if we want to. Sometimes it’s nice to be able to see the most recent post first.

Robert Young
    Participant

Hi Charlie

Is there any reason that when I log in I get taken to the Dashboard page? Not a major concern but just wondered if I had done something stupid.

chalove
    Keymaster

Er… not sure? Are u using the front page login or the WordPress one(where you are taken to another page to log when you click Log-in on the notification blue bar at the top of the screen)?

Robert Young
    Participant

Hi Charlie
    I was logging in as usual but this time when I logged in everything was like normal.
    Never mind!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.